Sunday, 23 April 2017

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye!


2nd July 2016.  That was my last blog post.  Starting my blog was fun, and I made some lovely friends in the process, but to be honest I never felt like I fitted in in the blogging world.  I know nothing of significance about fashion, I have no clue how to pose in front of a camera, and to be honest I don't really like talking about myself.  I never have and probably never will.  I keep a lot to myself and blogging is for people who like to share.  

I constantly think about writing blog posts but never do, which is a clear sign I don't really want to.  It's for that reason that I am writing this little farewell passage to finally draw time on my blog.

I've deleted a lot of my posts because I wasn't really happy with them for one reason or another, but I have left a few of my favourites for old times sake.

So long blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment